Palletless handling. Save time, space and money.
Using the unique ROLLER Push-Pull combination, it is now possible to load and unload containers and/or trailers with loads stacked on top of one another faster than ever before. ROLLERFORKS® are ideal for lifting loads stacked directly on the floor because the floor acts as a fixed reference point for turning the rollers. If loads are not stacked directly on the floor, e.g. two-high, then the push-pull mechanism can be used. As soon as the load has been manoeuvred onto the ROLLERFORKS®, it can be easily transferred onto an in-house pallet using the ROLLERFORKS®. This method saves a lot of time because the push-pull mechanism does not have to be extended or retracted.
Advantages and benefits:
- good line of sight between separate units
- independent lateral adjustment for even load distribution (hydraulic or mechanical)
- synchronized unit extension and retraction (Equalizer System)
- independent cylinder force application (Equalizer System)
- single unit for small and light loads
- faceplate adaptor available
- improved slipsheet engagement (folding forks)
- ideal for stacked goods separated with slipsheets